The Comzilla Racing Intercoms are unique in the industry. Using proprietary noise reduction techniques, these units get it done in the most adverse racing conditions on earth.
- Comzilla is the only intercom to feature two completely separate dual-mode pre-amp / 5 watt amplifier pairs (10 watts total) with selectable side tone. Why? Because the conditions are not the same at all seats: the noise is different, the required audio drive is different, and required listening levels are unique to each zone in the vehicle. If you run a single amplifier with only one volume control, you're screwed!
- Comzilla is the only manufacturer to including a fail-safe mode: If the intercom is accidentally switched off, the Headsets/Helmets will still have access, transmit and receive, to the Two-Way Radio.
- Comzilla is the only manufacturer to use a fully isolated power supply for less alternator and ignition system noise.
- Comzilla is the only manufacturer to use active noise filtering on the 12 volt supply which senses and corrects any noise (alternator or ignition) 200,000 times per second - no other manufacturer has anything like it.
- Get the picture? The list goes on and on...
It's details like these that separate the best from the rest. Quite simply, our Racing Intercom was designed by racers for racers. We know what it's like out there, and build our intercom accordingly.
In technical terms, our Racing Intercom Systems offer the highest output (10 watts) and lowest noise available anywhere. Our noise filter is the most effective. Our mic compatibility the broadest. Our construction the toughest. And our performance the highest. By the numbers.
When the Score Trophy Truck series began, every entry was using our equipment and, to this day, more Baja 1000 winning Trophy Trucks have used our intercoms than any other. And we built the custom airborne racing repeaters for every one of them - carried in the Comp Comm aircraft. One way, or another, we'll help you get that win!
Comzilla systems are complete - we don't advertise a low price and then send you a list of things to buy. Everything you need is in the box. The others will charge you for cables; ours are included - they'll charge you for mounting brackets; our mounts are built-in - they'll charge you for ptt buttons; ours are included at no charge. Do you see a pattern here?
Finally, we don't exploit cheap labor by outsourcing our assembly to Asia like the others. Our intercoms are built in the USA by "hands on" racing professionals with a passion for excellence. They're not 12 years old, and they don't work for $1.20 per day.
We're confident that when you get past the hype and look at the facts you'll see who is clearly the leader in racing intercoms.
Let our racing experience work for you. When you're ready for the best, we're ready to help.